Why Enroll in JROTC?
- To appreciate the ethical values and principles that underlie good citizenship.
- To develop leadership potential, while working cooperatively with others.
- To be able to think logically and to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- To appreciate the importance of physical fitness in maintaining good health.
- To understand the importance of high school graduation for a successful future, and learn about college and other advanced educational and employment opportunities.
- To develop mental management abilities.